Two different worlds,
where "love" is just another word
all brought together and quietly composed
- by rock and roll -
and leaves behind a pure soul.
While bypassing time
I found my peace, deep in a rhyme.
Between two rocks of greater minds and fools
- I slowly move -
and catch a glimpse of lives truth.
---
Feelings that I can't define
now slowly cross my mind,
and there - forever -
they will be mine
through time.
---
A low, whispered song
that makes us grow, and then go on
until we are destined
and orderly prepared
with bright light - pure air -
while evil does all good dare.
So free; I am mine!
I should be dead, but I am fine.
All so carefully made right into shapes
- ways of wondrous states -
my mind eternally there stays...
Love, unconditional
brings the power over all
down from the mind, straight into'the heart
and splits apart
- making'up my new start.
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli