Translate

föstudagur, 18. október 2013

Explaining good times

It started out with a little word,
whispered so gentle - so softly
that only few heard its message
brought in to this world.

What followed was that
will later be known as
the truth of our earths message.
Still living, through millennia,
giving its essence through
the most sacred song - true laughter.

Cooperative challenge
between two different states
of lifes balance;
dimensions of extensions
- spiraling energy of my vitality
to sense what the mind enhances.

Now, I've reached the point
where I must rest my thoughts
of mania for a while
to avoid hysteria
and continuous crimes
of life's lies.

For over time they've grown
more out of context
from their own,
mainly this one memory
that paves the road
for my insanity.

Even though I believed
so surely I'd reached a conclusion,
an understanding - a satisfying solution,
it returned and dug even deeper
into the back of my delusions
and now sleeps there.
So, I fear destruction
sprung from unintention
brought to existence
by my own expansion
of deeper hopes and expectations...

---

And so on,
with an answer
I carefully found
in the depths of
this sterilized ground,
my mind has received
for its harvest.

I took baptism to stop
my minds compulsiveness
from falling each time
in routine of behavior
so dreadfully mean
that it pulls apart my abillity
to confront my moments in reality
- if so could be called -
at the end of it all.

So, I must let go
of ideas taking place
misguided, crooked -
in my mind full of haze,
and to this date
have build expectations
on the subject of
human communication
that I, so full of pride
and ignorance
stood up for - and
was raised to believe
to fit my realization.

To me they are filled
with difficulties
which grow and grasp
an understanding of being
able to turn a switch
of ability - giving a glimpse
of hints, to let go into the abyss.

Still, the battle of choices
that inside me arouses
I do not know how to handle.
So I sink into a hole
where a whole
different level I reach.
It is there where
I meet my devil
in surroundings
of consistency
of peace, serenity
and ease.

It was then, I saw
a understanding sight;
the great connection
of matter and light
- a pure delight -
that normally I couldn't decide
between words to determine
my feelings;
those disabled meanings
of spoken words
sprung from my tongue.
Hurling down they rumble,  
and underline my sentences,
those who float above
the true meaning of all -
only created to fall.

Forms of sounds and dialects
surely I do respect; the smallest
fragment of lives true meaning,
sought between lines of sleep
and daydreaming. My capability
literally forms tones and rhythms
of respect to the people I meet
and see in my life on the streets.

I honestly believe
- for my own good, obviously -
that, to loosen up a little
by slowing down and finally getting
my feet to the ground must be
the choice I should give a try.

Therefore I must shake off
my pains and fears,
my mental tracks pay'off
and firmly clear.
Start taking care
- if I dare -
of my own self and build up
my bodys health to fit my spirits
truth and wealth.

So, my rambling, please,
and disturbance excuse!

I give my deepest gratitude
to all, who so gratefully gave
their personal time and attention,
making ways of revelations for
reconciliation in my stubborn
and oh so childish mind.

At last, I choose my words
with the intention to show
my gratitude in a verbal
connection with the selection
of thoughts I develop concerning
the recognition I give towards your actions.

- Peace to ya'll
  and may rays
  of grace
  shine throughout
  your lifes.



Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli